Wednesday, December 29, 2004

further snafus, whining, etc.

It seems one can't get a key made for my van without having said van present (or having another copy of your key). Rather than pay God knows how much to get it towed to the dealer, get a bunch of computer tests done to find out what key pattern to use (seriously!), and get the key made, I just took a bus back to the airport today and then took a shuttle home to Winter Park. Dad overnighted me my keys. After I get back from Utah next week, I'll get a ride down to Denver with someone and get my van back finally. Hopefully by then my new monoski will have cleared customs too; as of today, it was still detained.

Oh yeah, and Delta hasn't delivered my bag yet either... bastards!

At my grandfather's request, I finally got around to doing something I'd been meaning to do for a while and added some disabled skiing links to the side of this page. (Debugging courtesy of Finn.)

No comments: