Sunday, April 10, 2005
Arrrggh. There's a nasty little blizzard raging here in Denver, and all of today's flights out of town were cancelled. So here I am, stuck until Tuesday morning, at which time United Airlines has decided to allow me to fly to Boston, buy a bus ticket to Manchester, and drive myself back to Hanover. I'll miss two more days of class in addition to the three I missed last week for SkiTAM. This is no fun. At least my friend Charlie is very generously letting me stay at his place for a couple days until I can get a flight out of here. And at least tonight I might get to go see Electric Six and VHS Or Beta play the Larimer Lounge... heheh. Maybe every cloud does have a silver lining.